[nabs-l] Accessibility work arounds for Google Docs, When is Good, etc.

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 01:03:27 UTC 2014

Hi Kaiti,

I recently came across the following blog post about the accessibility
of Google apps. According to the author (and a number of other blind
people I know), most features of Google apps are actually now
relatively accessible. I haven't personally had a chance to test out
the tips/suggestions mentioned here but hope you will find them
helpful. Good luck!
http://www.marcozehe.de/2014/07/08/accessibility-in-google-apps-an-overview/

Best,
Katie