[nabs-l] Efficiency and Productivity

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 19:29:26 UTC 2014

Hi Rahul,

I am wondering what version of JAWS and Windows you are using. In my
experience, JAWS can be a little sluggish, but it is reliable overall.
I am wondering if your productivity could benefit from either updating
JAWS or purchasing a more modern computer.
If you tell us some examples of the kinds of situations you are
running into that slow you down, we may be able to suggest some
easy-to-learn tricks to increase your efficiency.

Arielle