[nabs-l] Efficiency and Productivity

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 19:33:10 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, Rahul,

         Let it go! You're tormenting yourself unnecessarily, with
these demands that are, as far as I know, unrealistic!Ol'Sighty as I
am faund of referring to sighted people, work more smoothly because,
unlike us, they have access to eyesight so don't need a screenreader.
This won't change so you need not torture yourself over a reality
that will always dominate your experience.
for today, Car

can primarily be attributed to the fact that I have so far been
merely a casual user of assistive technology which is perhaps why I
am not able to use it as expeditiously as I should be able to in a
professional setting.