[nabs-l] Bt vs qt apex

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:38:35 UTC 2014

  There's no definite yes/no anser on these, thus depending on our
experiences, is the answers we'll give. For instance (talking about my
experiences) though I'm good/fast at typing on a qwerty keyboard since
that's what my parents started me on in 91 with Keysoft 1.32, I then
progressed to a Braille Lite in 97/98, thus enjoying the joy of typing
on a Braille Keyboard for a change! as my way of seeing things, each
thing for its own (Laptop with qwerty and BrailleNote with braille);
thus my Apex is the Braille-keyboard type; I find somehow I make less
mistakes than typing on a qwerty keyboard.