[nabs-l] Bt vs qt apex

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:42:26 UTC 2014

  wow congrats! because from what I've heard on here, sometimes
blindness rehabilitation counselors can be a pain! Depending on whether
the qwerty or Braille version? Depending on our expeirences, but for me,
I find I make less misstakes on the Braille notetaker, thus as I see it,
each for its own as i said earlier: laptop for qwerty and notetaker for
Braille! Good luck and again congrats on your Apex!