[nabs-l] marketing class accomodation

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 25 20:18:00 UTC 2014

Hi Derek,
glad for the support. I agree and yes I might write a letter to the dean if
needed.
I feel they should grade me another way. Yes its homework, but it’s a major
part of the grade.
So I really cannot take the class without  a substitute.
As I said, I was planning to have another professor who does not do this
assignment, but the school switched last minute.
So, I'm stuck. I wish avoiding her was an option. but if I avoid her, I
won't take marketing again. Prof Edwards was supposed to teach the class
till it was changed. he teaches at night only; but that Ii s inconvenient to
get there.
Switching is not an option anyway as registration is closed so the only way
to switch is with some high up approval.

I am  crossing my fingers the counselor is supportive.
It seems to me reasonable accomodations should include alternate assignments
provided the class is not altered significantly and you still derive the
same knowledge as all others taking it.

Ashley