[nabs-l] marketing class accomodation

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 25 20:02:16 UTC 2014

I'd say talk to your counselor, then talk to your professor and if neither are accommodating then you could probably go to the dean of students if you really wanted to fight it. You might be better off avoiding this professor though. One other suggestion is to informally work with someone in your class if you have any friends who are taking it this semester.

Keep us posted. This sounds like something they should fold on given that it's just a homework assignment and your fixes won't cost them any extra money.

Best
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone