[nabs-l] Blindness and the Military

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 25 21:26:12 UTC 2014

While I appreciate the opinion and you are certainly welcome to it, I'd encourage everyone to try to be informed about what they say. A flat footed person can join the military now. Now granted they probably wouldn't let someone with flat feet join a special ops unit, however, I know multiple people who have flat feet that are in the military. They've relaxed the standards considerably over the past few decades.

Best
Derek

Sent from my iPhone