[nabs-l] Important: Replying to posts on list

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 23:00:21 UTC 2014

Hello Dave,

I am talking specifically about the NFB email lists here. I have a Windows 7
computer with Outlook 2013, and I use the same reply command when replying
to messages. Like I said in my previous message, whether or not the address
for the email list is automatically inserted in the address field really
seems hit or miss for me. For example, my previous response to this thread
automatically inserted the address for the email list in the address field,
but for this message, I had to insert it myself as it did not automatically
appear in the address field. It is like certain replies will not include the
address for the email list automatically, but I have yet to figure out any
kind of pattern to this problem. Again, this is something that I am seeing
on the NFB email lists.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth