[nabs-l] Socializing in Noisy Parties

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 18:00:21 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I hope this message finds you well. I often struggle to efficaciously socialize in noisy parties. This is primarily because, when the music is ridiculously loud, you practically have to shout in order  to communicate with anyone. This makes it difficult to strike up meaningful conversations with people. Moreover, as I am sure most of you would agree, it is very difficult for us to contribute substantively in a party when the most important amongst the four senses that we rely on i.e. the sense of sound is significantly impaired. In addition, I cannot dance at all. I don't even know some basic steps that can come to my rescue when I absolutely have to dance. Are there any good tutorials online containing instructions about dancing without making a fool of yourself that blind people can follow?
I look forward to reading your views on this intriguing subject.

Best,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone