[nabs-l] mobility skills quesiton

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 20:39:26 UTC 2014

Afternoon, John,

Well, and you, O&M people of course, jump in if
you want, but while there is a skill set of
non-side walk mobility, I don't know that such a
skill, necessarily is transferable. But, it would
seem to me, if so-called side-walk mobility is
what you want, you might need to go to a
residential center where you live on campus,
having class daily yet, you gave us no
information about which corner of this land, you
call home. So, if you give us a bit more info, we
can more completely answer you? Those are just a
couple of notions off the top of my thinker just now.
Car