[nabs-l] Socializing in Noisy Parties

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 20:29:13 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, Rahul,

         I, too, don't like parties or loud dancing environments,
however should you end up at one, it hopefully is easy to make the
most of it. First of all, as for loud music impeding our ability to
communicate, you can, if you're at the event with someone whom you
know well, might try speaking directly into their ear.

And, as for dancing, in my experience, dancing itself  is all about
being able to capture a closeness, as well as stimulation of your
senses. What does the chick's body feel like? How is the texture of
her blouse? What does she smell like? Can you tell how big are her
tits? It's an opportunity to allow your body to be in sync with
another person's. Think of it as making love in a standing position.
Also, it helps if your mood, possibly your sensibilities  are a
little lubed up with some Boo's. "At least for me. Just shake your
hips, and maybe avoid believing that there exists some kind of
prescription, one might find On-line for dancing. You can shake your
hips to the beat of the music, shake your ass?
Hope it is helpful! Let us know, won't you?

Car