[nabs-l] Feeling Inadequate After National Convention?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 21:47:56 UTC 2014

Afternoon, Roan na,

         I too, felt and was in fact, a blind person with shitty
skills, that is, until I moved away from my folk's house for the
first time, was sort of thrown into independence. Sort of a sink, or
swim bit. Perhaps, that's how it will play out in your case as well?
feel free to contact me, okay?
408-209-3239
for today, Car