[nabs-l] voting

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Aug 31 23:06:46 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, Sophie,

Congratulations on as I used to say, turning 18, owning my own
blood.in high school, they had a blood drive and I think I couldn't
donate without parental consent, or something like that.

To vote, what my blind man and I do is, simply go to your city hall,
tell them you wish to cast your ballot  and ask someone to help you
fill out the ballot, and turn it in right there. That way, you could
actually be educating the mai stream about blindness, much more than
if say,you did it absentee.
Good luck, my blind sister and again, congratulations!
Car
408-209-3239