[nabs-l] To Tell or Not to Tell: "I'm Blind."

Zach Mason zmason.northwindsfarm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 12:46:35 UTC 2014

Hello all:

When I return Monday from visiting family, I promise you a story about my
experiences, and an approach I've developed over the past six years that
seems to be yielding very positive results concerning bridging the
"blindness" barrier with employers, faculty, and ordinary people.

Regards,

Zac

Zachary Mason

Assistant Shepherd and Young Stock Manager

Northwinds Farm

(603) 922-8377 Work

(603) 991-6747 Cell

 <mailto:zmason at northwindsfarm@gmail.com> zmason at northwindsfarm@gmail.com

806 U.S. Route 3

North Stratford, NH 03590

On Dec 26, 2014, at 05:35, Leye-Shprintse ?berg via nabs-l