[nabs-l] Help Shape a Horror Novella!

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 20:22:40 UTC 2014

So, I know most of you students are on break. If you have a moment, and if
you like reading horror material, I'd love your help with something. I've
posted part of my horror novella in progress to my site. Your feedback is
especially important, because the genre will be young adult horror. It's
only going to stay up there for a few days, so your candid thoughts (good,
bad, or indifferent) would be appreciated. Relevance to NABS? Umm, you'd be
helping out a blind wanna-be author? I'm sure Arielle will smack me around
if it's too left field.

The draft is at:

http://joeorozco.com/sample

Thanks in advance!