[nabs-l] Individualism and Following a Leader

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 22 23:12:40 UTC 2014

Justin,
If I answered all that, it would be way long.
but the gist is that I believe we need a balance. Just since I join a group
should not mean I give up my personal identity or thinking for myself.
However, joining a group should mean some comformity to some extent to form
a cohesive group to move forward.
You should believe in the mission and most programs of the group. You should
follow through with what you say you are doing.

Its common to think and act a group, called groupthink. We should avoid
groupthink to its extremes, IMO, but sometimes that's a positive thing.

Ashley