[nabs-l] state rehab services requirements

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:33:36 UTC 2015

Also, if it's an image file, you can try sending it as an attachment to
convert at robobraille.org
Put "doc" in the subject line and you should get back an accessible
Word version of the form. However, the form might not be in exactly
the same format as the image version. You can fill it out by typing
your answers next to the appropriate questions in the Word doc, but it
might not visually look like their form. It's not an ideal solution
but could work in a pinch.
Arielle