[nabs-l] scholarship

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 02:15:06 UTC 2016

Evening, Alix,

Is this what you seek? I think it's great!

1. My paws are small but by no means dainty.
Actually, I like to refer to my thumbs as toe
thumbs for their resemblance to the evolutionary digit.

Furthermore, when I remember, I try to treat my
hands with vasolene at night to maximize their softness.
  22. Typically, my hands carry the cent of
whatever I have been handling (I.E.) garlic and other spices,  weed or coffee

4. (bonus) Sometimes, my paws, particularly in
the incidence of nervousness or other
trepidations do feel perhaps a little clammy, but
not as a rule. Clammy hands I find to be a little creepy!
Hope this is what you're looking for. Let me know
of your decision? Car.d=yahoo.com header.b=gJdLZt5H