[nabs-l] scholarship

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 9 19:40:58 UTC 2016

Hi Carly,

I'm not a moderator of this list, but I just wanted to let you know of two things. First, this thread is very old (almost a year old by now). Second, Alix, the author of this thread, has been banned from this list because the moderators have deemed this thread inappropriate for this list, first of all because it was off-topic and not related to blindness (the purpose of this list), and second, beacause these questions are very creepy, particularly to females, (it seems), (I'm a male).

While I'm not to be !ude and not trying to suggest in any way that the mods should ban you from this list, I will advise you to be very cautious when replying on here. I strongly suggest to you and everyone else on here to carefully check the date of a thread, as well as most or all of its contents before replying, especially because you have a known tendency to revive extremely old threads.

I hope that you'll take my advice into consideration, and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Thanks,

Sami

Sent from my iPhone