[nabs-l] Bt vs qt apex

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 04:19:35 UTC 2016

Depends what mode of input floats your boat more. Remember, if you
get a braille keyboard people are less likely to rip it off because
they can't use it , whereas, if you go for the QUIRTY keyboardd your
machine might be vulnerable.
they can't use it, that it's a god forbid blind product. I hate
calling anything blindness such and such.  As far as I'm concerned,
it's blind community or blind product. I know the product or the
community is not blind.