[nabs-l] Bt vs qt apex

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:21:07 UTC 2016

Amanda, I've used a QT apex for the past eight yers and love it.
To me, there are two major pros to getting the QT version. For
one, it types a lot quieter than the braille keyboard. I had to
use my friend's BT when mine was getting repaired, and I was
shocked by how loud the keys were. Secondly, I love the QT
because it is more standardized. Everyone will have t use a
qwerty keyboard at some point in their lives, so why not do it
all the time? Using my QT has done amazing things to my typing
speed. Since I do it every day, I'm pretty darn fast by this
point. One con of the QT is that it's more expensive. At least,
it was when I got it. Hope this helps.

Sophie