[nabs-l] Replying to Old Posts and Threads

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 22:02:39 UTC 2017

Hi Amy and All:

Over the past few days, I've noticed a lot of replies to posts in threads
which have long since run their course. In some cases, these posts have been
reality of personal issues which take us away from our email for a
while-indeed, such circumstances have come up in my life. However, I would
also like to remind everyone that we try to avoid unnecessary clutter by
keeping posts as relevant and current as possible. So, I'm respectfully
asking that we refrain from replying to messages which are not current or
which are part of threads that are several months or years old. A general
rule of thumb I try to follow is only replying to messages posted up to two
weeks ago, unless the thread in which they are posted is still getting new
posts in it. This helps all of us to keep our list as relevant and
clutter-free as possible. If you have any questions about this, please feel
free to reach out. I hope all of you are having a wonderful summer, and I
look forward to seeing many of you in less than a week!

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, President

Maryland Association of Blind Students

Board Member, National Association of Blind Students

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com

Twitter: @Chrisn98 and @nabslink

expectations for blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you bak.