[nabs-l] Replying to Old Posts and Threads

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 23:35:20 UTC 2017

hello chris,

first of all I want to apologize to my cross posts here on the list
which were were very old indeed. I know that I should've unsubscribed
from all of my nfbnet lists when I was going through my personal/
medica issues but, I forgot! things like that happen to us all in our
lives. I do respect you as a leader in this organization and, also in
the federation and, if I offend you or anyone here on this list I do
apologize! I didn't want to do that to you all! again, except my
sincere apologizes and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely yours,
amy