[NABS-L] Meet the board call this Sunday!!

President, NABS | Kathryn Webster nabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:25:49 UTC 2018

Of course!!

The Newley elected board is:
President - Kathryn Webster
1st Vice President - Syed Rizvi
2nd Vice President - Kenia Flores
Treasurer - Dustin Cather
Secretary - Melissa Carney
Board Members - Mausam Mehta, Janae Burgmeier, Tarik Williams, Justin Salisbury

More introductions to come!!

Love,
Kathryn

Kathryn C. Webster
President | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(203) 273-8463
Nabs.president at gmail.com | www.nabslink.org