[NABS-L] Outreach committee

Janae Burgmeier janae.burgmeier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:58:29 UTC 2018

We are excited to roll out the information for this years outreach committee. My name is Janae and I will be the chair. Matt Gip and Elizabeth Scheeler will be my co chairs. On social media, we have Johnna Wright and lastly we have web master Dustin Cather.

Please join us for our monthly outreach calls that will take place the first Monday of the month at 9 eastern. ‭(712) 770-5197,,265669‬

There is a lot of room to get involved and we are happy to pair people with what most interests them. This year, our biggest projects will be:
Improving our social media presence
Building more resource based content on the website
Updating and finding content for our blog
Creating contest for the podcast
Creating informational YouTube videos

Please let me know if you are interested in getting involved with any of these projects.

Janae Burgmeier
outreach chair
Janae.burgmeier at gmail.com