[NABS-L] Communications Committee Conference Call

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 22:42:59 UTC 2019

Hello, friends!!

We hope you’re having a fantastic home stretch of the summer, as school will be starting back up for most of us very soon. Before the hustle and bustle of the fall semester begins, we would like to invite you all to join the NABS Communications Committee for our first conference call after national convention next Sunday, August 11th, at 8pm eastern. Everyone is welcome to join and participate in this call, no matter your level of experience with communications/social media.

To join, call (712) 770-5197,,265669#

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me (johnawright98 at gmail.com). We look forward to hearing from you!

Johna Wright
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nabslink.org
johnawright98 at gmail.com
(706) 962-2613