[NABS-L] REMINDER - NABS Now Podcast Call Wednesday Oct 2 9 PM EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:40:27 UTC 2019

Hi, everyone!

                I would like to remind you that the next NABS Now Podcast planning call is happening tomorrow- Wednesday Oct 2 at 9 PM EST. we will be planning our next episode and sharing our progress so far. All are welcome. Bring your ideas and enthusiasm.

                To join call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#

               See y’all tomorrow!

Best,

Nina Marranca

Nina Marranca

Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List

Co-chair | Communications Committee

Ninam0814 at gmail.com

Ninam0814 at gmail.com