[NABS-L] What's On Your Mind Wednesdays: Starting Tomorrow!!!

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 16:02:06 UTC 2019

Hey Nabsters,
I hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday! Almost hump day. That also means it's almost time to launch another exciting new project!
The communications committee is thrilled to bring you What's On Your Mind Wednesdays, starting tomorrow in the NABS Facebook group! We will be posting a thought-provoking question on our Facebook page each week, and we encourage you to express your ideas and opinions!
Stay tuned for tomorrow's discussion, and feel free to give your two cents and join in on the fun!
If you are not a member of our Facebook group, follow the link below and submit a request to join, and we'll get you set up.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/173482726798026/?ref=share

Excited to hear from you soon!

Mausam Mehta
Chair | Communications Committee
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org