[NABS-L] BrailleNote Touch questions

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 16:17:59 UTC 2019

Hello Sami,
I use a Braillenote Touch. I can't help with your questions because I
do not use the Internet with it. My needs are word processing and a
few other offline tasks. I use the computer or smartphone for email.
However, I hope someone answers you soon.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--
Sandra Gayer DipABRSM, LRSM.