[NABS-L] Reminder: October Fundraising Call Next Sunday at 9:00pm EST.

Trisha Kulkarni trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 19:40:25 UTC 2019

Dear Students,

As the weather cools down and schoolwork picks up, we hope you are keeping well this October. The NABS Fundraising Committee would like to remind all of you to take a study break next Sunday evening at 9:00pm EST. and join us for our monthly conference call. New members are always welcome as we work to find new and exciting ways to bring in funds for our division.

Call: 712-770-5197 followed by access code 265669.

If you have any questions before the meeting, do not hesitate to reach out to myself, Elizabeth Rouse, or Dustin Cather.
Looking forward to talking to many of you then!

Best Regards,
Trisha Kulkarni
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
trishak.nfb at gmail.com
www.nabslink.org