[NABS-L] Communications Committee Call, next Sunday at 8 PM Eastern

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 03:45:32 UTC 2019

Hey students,
Somehow midterm season is sneaking up on many of us. I, for one, feel highly unprepared, but I know I can get that extra boost of energy from productive and motivating conversations with all of you!
Join the communications committee for our committee call next Sunday at 8 PM Eastern! The call-in information is as follows:
(712) 770-5197,,265669
Come with ideas and suggestions as we explore new initiatives coming up!
Excited to hear from you!

Mausam Mehta
Chair | Communications Committee
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org