[NABS-L] Planning for Washington Seminar

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 19:05:03 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,
When do you guys start planning for Washington Seminar?  I am thinking of flying to Baltimore on Friday night to visit friends and flying out of Dc on Tuesday or Wednesday night. How far in advance do you guys plan for Washington seminar and national convention?  The plane ticket is about 180$ from Atlanta. How many days should I take off from work between Washington Seminar and National Convention after I get a job. I want to save up to take a week off for the Australia trip next November or December 2020 with my family.
My parents said that I should try to save up all two weeks for the Australia trip. Please give any advice.
Thanks,

Shikha Desai
Bachelor in Social Work
Georgia State University 18
Master in Social Work Georgia State University Specialize Community Partnership 19