[NABS-L] Planning for Washington Seminar

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 19:15:44 UTC 2019

Hi Shikha:

I believe hotel reservations don't open until November, so you have plenty
of time. I would decide when you want to fly out and ask your affiliate
president when your Congressional appointments will end. For example, all of
Maryland's appointments are almost always finished by Tuesday night, so we
are able to leave on Wednesday. However, Georgia may have appointments on
Wednesday, so you may have to leave on Wednesday evening or Thursday morning
if you decide to go to all of your meetings. Each state has its own
schedule, so I encourage you to make sure you have your state's schedule
before you decide to take off work. Hope this helps!

Chris