[NABS-L] October Communications Committee Call TOMORROW at 8pm EST

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 03:48:25 UTC 2019

Howdy, y’all!

Just a quick reminder that the communications committee is having our monthly conference call tomorrow (Sunday) at 8pm eastern time. Whether you’ve come to every call since convention or this will be your first, your input is always welcomed and encouraged! We have lots of fun things happening so there shouldn’t be too many awkward silences... unless, of course, someone gets lost in the matrix — again.

To join, call (712) 770-5197,,265669#

Talk to you tomorrow, and if you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to holler.

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
johnawright98 at gmail.com
(706) 962-2613
www.nabslink.org