[NABS-L] Reminder: October Fundraising Call Sunday at 9:00pm EST.

Trisha Kulkarni trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 03:39:00 UTC 2019

What’s Up Students?

We hope that you have had a wonderful weekend so far! Just a friendly reminder from the fundraising team to join us for our October committee call tomorrow, Sunday October 13, at 9:00pm EST. Topics will include efforts for Giving Tuesday, a new Super Bowl project, and plans for Washington Seminar. Everyone is welcome to join!

Call: 712-770-5197,,265669

Talk to you then!

Kindly,
Trisha Kulkarni
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
trishak.nfb at gmail.com
www.nabslink.org