[NABS-L] Self employment inquiry

Gabriel Mendez-Frances mendezgabriel2000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 02:21:12 UTC 2019

Sorry for the late reply,

I do freelancing as an accessible web developer, a software tester, an
English/Spanish translator, and a voice actor. Most of my clients I find
through the Upwork platform, but it's best when you find clients on your
own accord since you don't have to deal with losing 20% of your income to
fees.

I think having connections is crucial to freelance work as well. Say you
have your own crafts business. You'll want to sell to your friends, who
will refer you to their friends, who will refer you to their friends, and
so on. The same applies to almost any type of freelance work really.