[NABS-L] Informational interviewing

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 13:06:37 UTC 2019

Good for you for exploring so many options. __ I personally went from being an English major to someone who dual majors in psychology and criminal justice, so changing interests is definitely the norm, especially in the beginning of your degree.
I'd recommend also posting in the National Association of Blind Students Facebook group. You may receive more responses there. Good luck!
Best,
nina

Nina Marranca
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List
Co-chair | Communications Committee
Ninam0814 at gmail.com