[NABS-L] Other options besides college

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 13:15:53 UTC 2019

Hi John thanks for your message. I would advise to consider whether or not you have the necessary and critical blindness skills that are needed to succed in the working world. On the job, you need to be able to make your own coffee if you drink that, get no and from work, cook, clean, do your own laundry, get to and from work in a timely manner, and manage your own finances. If you have not had an opportunity to learn these skills, I would consider attending a residential training facility where you can live on your own and work on these skillsets.