[NABS-L] vollunteering and small towns verses big towns or cities

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 14:50:52 UTC 2019

Hi thanks  what i have been doing is that I  first am not really the
most experienced blind person when it comes to saying the right things
to get in somewhere or advocating that is my problem. I  have tried
for example to go in some places to do friendly visiting but
sometimes i am either told i need somebody with me which is hard to
find or  they fail to communicate with me commun have those type of
communications one time with a place i too mom went with me and they
would say something then this is over at a next town over from me but
other wise there was no communication with me. about anything.  and
when i asked for clarification paperwork there was no responce in a
sence.  it is a small town where I am andi have not had much luck with
getting into places.