[NABS-L] vollunteering and small towns verses big towns or cities

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Oct 28 12:40:14 UTC 2019

Good morning, Andrew,

Unfortunately for us, every thing's turning out to be tech/ffine
motor-oriented, posing still an additional barrier to access. I do
use a SmartPhone but fortunately, it has a capability of its
functionality being triggered with voice. since my own facility with
fine motor is ineffectual at best, I am a little reliant on my
roommate's whom is also total but possesses facility with a fine
motor demension  of occupational work.08:24 PM 10/27/2019, andrew