[NABS-L] NABS Now Podcast Planning Call happening Wednesday November 6th at 9 PM EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:07:51 UTC 2019

Hey, students!

                We invite you to take a break from your busy week and join us for the next NABS Now Podcast planning call, happening Wednesday November 6th at 9 PM EST on the NABS Line. Interest for this project has been growing, and we could not be more excited! Whether you like to plan, record, or edit, we would love to have your talent on our team. No experience is necessary. Come with any ideas and enthusiasm!

                To join, call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#

            Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions before the call! Have a great week.

Best,

Nina

Nina Marranca

Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List

Co-chair | Communications Committee

Ninam0814 at gmail.com