[NABS-L] October NABS Notes!

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 01:09:11 UTC 2019

Hello all members, new and old!
How are you all doing on this fine Wednesday evening? We hope you’re doing well and recovering from midterms. Sit back, relax, grab a warm beverage (Pumpkin Spice Latte, anyone?) and check out the October NABS Notes! There are some really fun things you don’t want to miss, plus we have all our Committee updates included so you can get plugged in! Use the following link to access the NABS Notes on our website: http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-october-2019 <http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-october-2019?fbclid=IwAR3fdvwtO1UzNACGFoRgGYBOP-x1GtNLaDUMTyKCHNvys-ODQxtt91dhPS8>
Also, I’m attaching the NABS Notes in a Word document for your convenience. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Happy reading!

Johna Wright
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
johnawright98 at gmail.com
(706) 962-2613
www.nabslink.org