[NABS-L] NABS Now Podcast Call Reminder

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 04:02:05 UTC 2019

It looks like the link didn't transfer. Here it is. :))
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mNuIH7DfzpwnMSrOoejaZ9KE8h7HyZEhWG5L-7Hl_dg/viewform?ts=5d6c6e26&edit_requested=true

Nina Marranca
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List
Co-chair | Communications Committee
Ninam0814 at gmail.com

On 9/1/19, 23:58, "NABS-L on behalf of Brianna Rigsbee via NABS-L" <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org on behalf of nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

    Hi Nina, hope you’re doing well! I don’t know if you already sent the form to fill out for the NABS Now podcast in a previous email or not, but I do not see the form anywhere in this email.

    Brianna Rigsbee
    Vice President | Connecticut Association of Blind Students
    http://www.nfbct.org/ct-chapters/connecticut-association-of-blind-students
    bri.rigsbee96 at gmail.com
    (203) 751-0199
    "You can't fly unless you let yourself fall."
    "You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."