[NABS-L] September Fundraising Call Next Sunday at 9:00pm

Trisha Kulkarni trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 04:19:28 UTC 2019

Dear Students,

It's the first Sunday of September,which means that in one week, on September 8 at 9:00 PM eastern, the NABS Fundraising Committee will be holding a conference call to discuss our current and future efforts to raise money for our division. The work that we do on this committee is very important and directly benefits our membership, but we need your help to keep finding success.

 Join our dynamic team by calling 712.770.5197 followed by access code 265669. You won't want to miss it.

Best,
Trisha

Trisha Kulkarni
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
trishak.nfb at gmail.com
www.nabslink.org