[NABS-L] And the Winner Is...

Trisha Kulkarni trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 21:36:57 UTC 2020

A huge congratulations Aaron, and thank you to all who have and will participate! We are not able to do the work that we do without our awesome members, and I look forward to raising funds through this event to give back to all of our students.

Love,

Trisha Kulkarni
President | National Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nabslink.org