[NABS-L] Masters of Education Question

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sun Dec 6 17:30:45 UTC 2020

Hi Luke:

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. My semester was finally over on
Friday.

I'm currently working on my master's degree in public administration. It is
also my second master's degree since my first one is in rehabilitation
counseling. My program is 12 classes, which adds up to 36 credits. I got
my master's degree in rehab counseling in 2002, so it was a long time
since I was in school. I started classes this past summer. It was
definitely a lot of work, but I could handle it. I initially thought I
would take two classes at a time, but that plan was modified this fall
when I dropped my statistics class. There were so many graphs and
concepts that I did not immediately understand. I've decided to take it
next fall without other classes getting in the way. You mentioned you are
also working on your first master's degree in seminary. I personally would
finish that degree before taking on another. To me, working on two degrees
would be too overwhelming. If you want to email privately, there is a link
at the bottom of this message. Let us know what you decide.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com