[NABS-L] Registration Is Now Closed for the 2021 NABS At Large Seminar

Trisha Kulkarni, National Student President nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 19:24:25 UTC 2020

Hi Students,

We are so excited to have so many students joining us for the2021 NABS At
Large Seminar! This message is to confirm that the registration deadline has
officially passed. We will unfortunately not be accepting any more
registrants passed this point, unless you have reached out directly and we
have agreed on an extension. If you have any questions regarding the event,
don't hesitate to reach out to Kinshuk Tella at kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
<mailto:kinshuk.tella at gmail.com> .

Again, so looking forward to kicking off the year with our NABS family!

Best,

Trisha Kulkarni

President | National Association of Blind Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

www.nabslink.org