[NABS-L] Conquering the Kitchen: December Blog Post

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 20:04:57 UTC 2020

Hey, students!
Take a quick study break to read our December blog post! With the approaching holidays, we find ourselves making yummy creations in the kitchen fairly often!  In this month's blog post, 2 students share their favorite tips and recipes! Hint: There is a recipe for ribs and even a frozen dessert!
Happy reading, and be sure to subscribe.
Find the post here:

https://thestudentslate.wordpress.com/2020/12/16/conquering-the-kitchen-cooking-tips-and-favorite-student-recipes-by-hunter-kuester-and-jonathan-zobek/
Best,
Nina

Nina Marranca
She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
Chair | Outreach Committee
Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
ninam0814 at gmail.com
www.nabslink.org