[NABS-L] Voc Rehab Funding

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:45:23 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

I am having some issues with my local Vocational Rehabilitation. They apparently didn't pay my tuition in full. I didn't find out until I went to register for next semester's classes. I receive both SSI and SSDI. It is my understanding they should cover my tuition in full. Isn't this the case? Does anybody have any specific reading suggestions for me to better understand or possibly prove my position on this matter? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,
Aimee

Sent from my iPhone

Warm regards,